Mailing Systems, Inc.
Request A Quote | Contact Us |
Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS)
How to Order the DMAS Provider Manual, Manual Updates and Pharmacy Prescriber
Manual Order Forms can be obtain three different ways:
- Download a copy from this Web site.See instructions below.
- Email a request for a manual order form copy: firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify if you want it faxed or emailed to you.
- Call (804) 780-0076 for a manual order form copy. Please specify if you want it faxed or emailed to you.
How To Download a Copy of the Manual Order Form.
The order form is in .PDF format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
you have Adobe Acrobat Reader,please
Please click here if you do not currently have the Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer,
you will need to install it on your computer.
Please follow the installation and browser configuration instructions provided by
Once you have successfully loaded Adobe Acrobat Reader.Please click here
- You can order all manuals either paper copy or on CD disk. The most current copy available on the date your order is received will always be sent to you.
- All recent provider
manual updates after 10/31/02 are available to order. All provider manual
updates prior to 10/31/02 were mailed to providers whose businesses were
related to that manual or to people who had purchased a specific manual and
were on the mailing list to receive manual update copies.
Providers requesting manual updates prior to 10/31/02 would have to
purchase an up to date manual on CD or a paper manual. The most current copy
available on the date your order is received
will always be sent to you.
- Material will only be mailed to Street Addresses (Do Not Use PO Box). All orders will be shipped through UPS.
- Once you download and print the Manual Order Form. Completely fill out the order form.
- Payment must be received with the order form before the manual shipment can be sent to you.
- There will be an additional $25.00 Returned Check Fee.
- Make Checks payable to: Commonwealth Mailing
- Please allow 2 weeks to receive your order.
If you have questions about your order, please call (804) 780-0076
All Manuals are available for viewing, searching or downloading on the DMAS
To order other Forms provided by Department of Medical Assistance Service, please call (804) 780-0076.